Friday, April 15

is the bum considered nudity?


now you and i both know what nudity is. it's the content that isn't exceptable on the tee v screen, pc screens or in theatres. it's what makes entertainment x rated. but i've always wondered why the buttock cheeks are considered nudity. here's my take on it all.

women get to wear g-strings and thongs in videos, publications, tee v shows + cinema. yes it may be an article of clothing but the cheeks are not covered up. so with this state of mind implanted into my thought processing,i would think it's okay to post an image of a closed bum on a blog because the cheeks are not open exposing his naughty bit.

now if the man's hands were on the cheeks about to open them or just touching them in any way... then it would be considered adult or x rated. if there was another guy in the photo, then maybe it would depend on what the other guy was doing. there's no sexual toys lying anywhere. no sign of a buffer on the set. just a random photograph featuring a male bum.

so again... is the male bum nudity? who makes the rules? educate me. and others with similar blogs.

7 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

Naw, I don't think so. *I like it!*

12:36 AM  
Blogger Justaguynatl said...

I'd just like to know whose cute butt that is?

1:11 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

I don't know about nudity, but this bum is what I would consider eminently edible.

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I link to your site on my blog. My email is everett_lou@yahoo.com

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I link to your site on my blog. My email is everett_lou@yahoo.com

3:10 PM  
Blogger lone_wolf said...

"The FCC controls content in both broadcast and cable television in that it regulates the airing of obscene and indecent programming. These two categories are broad enough to cover all aspects of a show that might be deemed inappropriate for viewing such as language, violence, nudity, and other such subjects."


http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~colleen-oconnor/

thought this may help.

Plus, in my local newspapers, there can be found a "Sunshine Girl" and a "Sunshine Boy". The girls are always wearing bikini's or skin tight clothing, always considered as models. The boys were always your everyday guys dressed in casual clothing. Very rarely were they shirtless let alone photo'd in thong underwear. They just didn't want to be portrayed like that, yet it was okay for the women to be dressed like that. Its a culture thing.

8:55 PM  
Blogger liyo_denorte said...

i disagree..
hmmm..
In a formalist view,
Butt cheeks create
sinuous pattern
(grunt)
Good for an art subject!

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home