Wednesday, June 15

june letter 2 . i'm bi now.

starting july 1st, aguysite.com will become a bi-monthly website. maintaing aguysite blog, aguysite.com + guytvblog.com is beginning to take its tole on me. i still absolutely love presenting new content through 3 websites but i need to pull back. just a bit. i hope no one minds. i know there are 1,000's of you bookmarking aguysite.com as well as my other 2 blogs but please know that aguysite.com is never getting put to sleep with the other dead websites that float around the depths of the web.

the most important reason as to why aguysite.com is not going away... because since june 28th 2003, my site has generated 1,000,000+ visits. i still can't believe it. all thanks to you, my fans. i wish on the gayest, brightest star that my blog can reach 1 million hits by december 2006.

aguysite.com's overall purpose is meant to be revisited. some may just pass through once a month but i personally love to return to aguysite.com and its many pages. i use it to click through certain favorite websites, i use it as my hidden web bookmark for my favorite websites when i'm not on my own personal pc and i use it to help me get off when i need some grade A jerk off material. i wonder... what do you do with aguysite.com?

again, i hope you don't mind the slight change. bringing you 2 blogs and a visually pleasing website is still very rewarding for me. it's great therapy for this closeted queer. this is not a hobby as it is for some. i've turned this into a full time job. i get up, work a few hours + then get on with whatever else outside interests require of me. these 3 websites are not a past time. they are part of my life. and i'm glad they are part of yours now.

and now for those fans of interest, aguysite.com has a brand new interview debuting by the end of june with musclematt dot com. i also plan on opening 3 new sections: the gentlemen, the ebony + the twink. aguysite.com is always changing, brand new + always with fresh content to debut when you never expect it coming. i'm doing my best. the best i can.

thank you for your time and i appericate any positive or negative comments about my work on aguysite.com, guytvblog.com + aguysite blog.

back to work,
aguysite blogmaster.

5 Comments:

Anonymous tranism said...

:)

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have your picture. Love to see you. You seem to look very cool and sexy.

Desert Princess

12:26 PM  
Blogger aguysite said...

i'm a closeted queer in texas. can't reveal my super identity just yet. in due time though... in due time...

2:54 PM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

awww, sad.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home