Tuesday, July 5

blogmaster . new poll


it's time for a new poll. my last poll and you are... (answer honestly) was a great hit clocking in around 2,600 plus votes. the poll itself was set up so that one person would not be able to vote more than once. [well you could but after the poll resets itself but that's after a good while]

i had 7 choices for the answer to and you are... (answer honestly) with about 1,100 proud gay men stopping by long enough to vote. i'm very proud that 17 lesbians stopped by and even more thrilled that out of 2,600 votes, 586 were curious straight guys. 363 were closeted guys and 311 were bisexual... on the road to gayville. only about 113 were "f!cking lost, i'm not gay". sure you were lost, but i'm sure they keep returning!

my new poll deals with the question i still ask myself. why am i gay? i set up i am gay because... i felt my devoted daily audience may have the answer for me. each answer is set up so that you answer me back through the poll. you can of course comment below if you like but make sure to vote. the poll will be listed on the side bar, towards the top until i feel another poll is needed.

i'd love to find out why you're gay in my comments below. i also would like to find out what you're straight, bisexual or curious... comment away. + vote.




i am gay because...




View Results


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like "Because that's the way I was born".

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all for "because that's the way I was born"...leave the details to god, evolution or karma.

5:26 PM  
Blogger aguysite said...

okay guys. i hear you but...

the poll is meant for all types people who just pass through to tell me why i'm gay. i grew up as a christian with an abusive step father who took religion and the bible one step too far. but i personally believe in god and all his flaws.

this is the reason why i use "god" in the answers.

thank you for your interest in the poll.

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Pete said...

In agreement with the "Born this way" I choose the god because I felt it was the best choice.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Mo said...

"and 311 were bisexual... on the road to gayville."

You're not serious, are you?

1:21 PM  
Blogger aguysite said...

ok let me answer in two ways.

i'm serious because you'll end up wanting both for sex but only one sex to have a life with.

i'm not serious because it's just a few words put together from the dicktionary taken too seriously by way too many people.

4:10 PM  
Blogger hbjock said...

Heheh I'm gay because it's God's form of population control ;). And as my best friend likes to say... God's way of ensuring that creative people wouldn't be burdened with children ;)).

9:36 PM  
Blogger aguysite said...

ohh jesus blowjob christ... that was funny.


ohhh new photo... you're purty. ;o)

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do you mean by gay?

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home