Thursday, July 7

blogmaster . update


hey guys, i've been going through a mental slump. my workouts are off. my updates are off. inspiration went away but it's coming back. i expcet to catch up on blogging for both of my blogs + also update the july/august edition for aguysite.com by july 11th.

we all go through a period of "damn, i'm just not in the mood to do this." we realize lying in bed or watching too much tv can get to us, both mentally and physically. something has got to change.

so i made some changes in my life. a better sleeping habit, new eating habits, getting organized with my websites, finding new inspirations... etc.

i apologize for the slump. until i return on july 11th, check out the large list of other blogs to your visual right who are now updating as you read this.

july 11th. i'm back.

6 Comments:

Blogger justrelac said...

don't feel guilty, i take unannounced and unapologetic month long absences from my blog like it ain't no thang ;)

keep up the good work (when you feel like it)

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, don't worry. We look forward to your return on monday!

4:00 AM  
Anonymous tranism said...

humm, you always give me words of encouragement for my blog. just know your work stands as one of the better and best. you deserve a break.

5:35 AM  
Blogger jayandkay said...

there are times when i feel just plain lazy and not updating blog for days. then again i keep telling myself that i need to move my lazy ass and get it going or else the blog will be awfully wasted, since much effort has been put into starting it. seeing other blogs like yours and words of encouragment from the comments definitly help motivate!

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Charles B. said...

Can't wait to see the site on your return.

12:30 AM  
Anonymous ReggieH said...

I agree: Don't worry, don't feel guilty. Take the time you need for yourself. We your fans still love you and your sites:)

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home