Monday, July 25

guytvblog.com . i'm a big brother 6 addict


i stand up somewhat proudly and admit that i'm a big brother addict. i haven't posted for a few days because i'm obessed with the show! i've been writing about it on my other blog, guytvblog.com, yet no one seems interested and doesn't respond with their own comments. yet when i post a slavco image, i get 6 filthy queer comments about some guy who starred as an asshole on vh1's kept.

go figure. well for those willing to forgive me, i will return to posting later today but until then, here's 3 videos featuring howie + beau's almost kiss in the backyard. howie is the foul mouthed "straight" guy who gives beau, the queer of the house, a very bisexual vibe. judge for yourself and comment here or over at guytvblog.com. the camera work is very wal-martish so please forgive me.

just click + press play

just click + press play

just click + press play

[don't directly link the videos blogmasters, link this post and give me credit for my hard work at 3 in the morning as i continue this big brother addiction! that's all i ask.]

10 Comments:

Anonymous NYCBoys said...

I agree with you completely and I too am addicted to this piece television crack! Thank god its on 3 times a week and thank god for the live feeds.

9:28 AM  
Blogger just a man in love said...

can not agree with you more....completely addicted

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Peter said...

There isn't better drama on TV than this show, and after tonight when Kasir calling out Eric.....Oh yea!

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for all your hard work in putting those three HOT scenes together for us here to enjoy. Let me just say, whats wrong with the gay guy, why won't he call howie's bluff(not a bluff by the way he wants some ass) I wasn't watching regularly, but after today I'm hooked. Thanx again

11:06 PM  
Blogger HOLIDAY N said...

hello goodbye wtf??
I have never seen this show and i call myself a reality show junkie..i just never got the premise...but fuck a premise i wanna see bi-curiousity in hd.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howie's said on the live feeds that he's had same sex relations before.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howie's said on the live feeds that he's had same sex relations before.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Johnny said...

I love that you show Howie too he is the sexiest!!! I agree that Big Brother should have more attention then some asshole Slavco or some rich stuck up asshole like Cory the Model Bernstein whos body can't even compare to Howie. I salute you!

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Rick said...

As much as i hate to admit i find the tres controversial supermodel cory bernstein hot in his armani ads, i love love this guy site!This here site is so hot and these men are to die for,it's bookmarked.

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Rick said...

I am in love now with Howie.How do we see him naked,aren't there clips?

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home