Friday, August 12

blogmaster . my blog list


i needed to rewrite this post. i originally wrote this post at around 6 a fuckin m watching a record 13 hour endurance HOH competition for the cbs reality show, big brother 6. [it was fun!] so... staying all night to watch the oh so fucking sexy kaysar return to the house + compete was just worth the wasted evening slash morning.

while it was boring in the house [and waiting for a winner], i ranted on about another blogger using my blogmaster list [almost] exactly. it's okay for new bloggers to use my blog list [located to the right] to help start their own list. it really doesn't bother all that much.

no worries. really guys. i'm flattered. i did call the creator of the blog in question a "bitch" but when one queer calls another queer a bitch, it's a form of flattery. the guy in these images are not of the blogmaster kevinz, kevinz, but just images i'd thought i'd steal off his blog and use as my own. we should all give + take. it makes the world a better place.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Kevzi said...

I liked you list I know I should of asked So let me say Sorry now :-) don't be too mad at me

1:19 PM  
Blogger Kevzin said...

I did take as a form of flattery :-p to get to bich about little me is Great I posted some more Photos of Cody for you. So how won HOH ?

6:47 PM  
Blogger ethan said...

Hey there, what's your e-mail address?

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home