Saturday, September 24

blogmaster . rita's depression


well it seems the panic in the dallas area was all for nothing. don't get me wrong, i'm grateful. i'm sorry for those in the city of memphis. as of right now dallas weather is now clear to mostly clear sky. no rain, which we really needed. all we get now are gusty winds for those straight bastards hoping to see women's skirts flip up.

i'm safe. i've got cases of water for my workouts now and batteries for my female friend who can borrow them all for her "problem". no blackouts. no sweaty fucking sessions [i wasn't in the mood, storm sex is the best kind]. and no delays in postings for aguysite blog + guytvblog.com!

okay guys. i'm back to work. and thanks mr. monotonous. ;o)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Stephen said...

I live in the DFW area and I am TOTALLY disapointed. I was expecting rain and hail and tornados damit, all the good stuff. But no we get a cloudy day and today its bright and sunshiney. I want rain and a good fuck damit!!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Joseph said...

You did have a point--I think the new category is a little bit better.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home