Thursday, September 1

september letter . 251,005 + blogger nerds


to those of interest,

today i write to inform those of recent web happenings for aguysite blog, guytvblog.com + aguysite.com. each of my web creations offer something different and queer for my readers. you may be a fan of just one site or you may be a fan of all three. it's your choice to keep returning and it's my job to keep entertaining.

boy, august was a drama filled month for this blogmaster. both online and offline. today i look forward to a fresh new month of blogging. recently a tv show on a cable network did a report on 'bad internet' talking about blogging becoming "uncool". that all the "popular" nerds with something to say are abandoning blogs because they feel everyone's got a blog with nothing to say...

well here's what i have to say to those of interest. i've never promised that my blog is suppose to be life changing or monumental. my blog is simple. for guys into guys. a visual, lustful daily treat. some words written here and there but mostly queer visual information for you to enjoy. i encourage everyone to start a blog. fuck the blogging nerds who think they're better than you and i. find your voice and begin posting.

in other hit usage news, aguysite blog has reached a quarter of a million hits! 251,005 to be almost exact. my first website, aguysite.com, is currently pushing towards the 1.3 million hit mark while guytvblog.com is off to a slow start just reaching 80,000 hits.


why post these numbers? because i would like those eager to start their own website and/or blog know that there is an audience for your voice and your numbers could very well dwarf my stats. today, ohlala paris + towleroad are 2 of the top blogs pretty much added to any queer's blogmaster list. you get them to notice you, then your blog will find a much larger audience.

since the month of august for aguysite blog lacked content, expect another week long themed series of posts as well as my new blog feature "chat dot com". also, my gentlemen interviews are moving slower then expected so i plan on expanding my interviews to blogmasters. expect my first blogmaster interview to debut this month. don't worry gentlemen lovers, i'm still looking for grade A men to interview.

remember, aguysite.com's september/october edition debuts sept. 5th! great new musical content as well as new site info for your pc pleasure. thanks for the hits and if you have anything positive or negative to say, post away in the comments below.

back to work,
aguysite blogmaster.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ethan said...

I am a big fan of your site and Im glad that you are blogging. I always find your postings entertaining. I blog also and Im sure I am not as entertaining to some as I wish I was. I go unnoticed but I have no intention of stopping. I will just continue to be a nerd! :) lol

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Djhinn said...

I have to say youre right, once they notice you, your hits go up.
Since youve put the link to my blog on yer site im getting alot of hits per day.
I appreciate the love. Now I just need to figure out how to get them to leave insight and comments.

Love your site man, Im slowly getting back into the blogosphere after a database dump and a breakup. Soo hard telling where ill choose to go.

Thanks again. :)

12:22 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

who are this cute guys?

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home